Supa Coco Oil
Supa Coco Oil
12oz | 355ml
Why Coconut Oil & Fish Oil?
While we’ve heard many positive benefits about fish oil for dogs and their fur, our dogs just did not like the taste of fish. So we tried to find other ways to mask the taste. During our research for several months, we found out about the benefits of coconut oil for dogs and since we were already using that in our kitchen, we decided to give it a try and mix it with the fish oil, and the results were ahhhh-mazing! Our dogs licked their bowls clean! We've always heard coconut oil can be legendary and as we looked into it, we realized the oil does so much more than it claims.
- Coconut oil contains MCT fatty acids and vitamins that promote healthy skin and coat, and also works great as a digestive aid and immune booster.
- Salmon oil is rich with Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids which can help to keep skin and coats soft and healthy while also supporting the overall health of your pet.
- Recommended as a weekly dietary supplement for dogs of all ages and sizes, 3 times a week.
- Made in the USA without the use of corn, wheat, artificial flavoring or preservatives.
- Works wonder for picky eaters, we promise!
How to Use:
- Recommended 1 teaspoon per serving per 15 pounds dog (we give our shiba 2 tablespoons with every meal; he weights 35 pounds).
- If solid, scoop out the amount you want to use, and microwave for 10-15 seconds to liquify the oil so you can mix it with the kibbles or any food.